Is your theatre company interested in participating with Park Square Theatre as a member of the second generation of resident theatres?
Park Square is seeking to work with up to three groups, beginning with the 2017-2018 season.
We need partners who:
- Can produce one full production per year, for at least two consecutive seasons, as part of Park Square’s Boss Thrust Stage subscription season
- Have a track record of successful producing for a loyal audience
- Have plans and ambitions for continued programming and the ability to program ahead (18-24 months out)
- Are willing to collaborate with Park Square and other Partners to coordinate programming, scheduling and marketing
Park Square’s contribution to the partnership includes:
- Use of the Andy Boss Thrust Stage for tech/dress and performances
- Ticketing, sales and house management
- Direct marketing and promotion as part of the Theatre’s subscription series
- Collaboration for joint/shared marketing and the potential for joint fundraising
To be considered for 2017-2018, please submit your expression of interest to Richard Cook (email@example.com/651.767.7482) no later than November 1, 2016.
Current Resident Theatre Partners Sandbox Theatre (photo of Peter Heeringa by Matthew Glover), Theatre Pro Rata and Girl Friday Productions present Big Money, Up: The Man in the Flying Chair and Idiot’s Delight, respectively, for the Park Square Theatre 2016-2017 season