Things to Know About Your Day at Park Square Theatre
- When you arrive, a bus greeter will board your bus, greet students, and guide you to the theatre. Directions are given to your driver on where they can park the bus at no extra cost.
- We ask that you arrive 20-30 minutes prior to the performance to allow time to walk to the theatre and find your seats.
- Concessions will be available during intermission for $2 each.
- Tickets will be mailed out 2-3 weeks prior to performance date after a final payment is received.
- For specific accessibility needs, please contact Megan at 651.291.9196.
- Complimentary study guides will be emailed to you six weeks prior to the show.
- We can reserve your tickets over the summer as you plan for your school year.
- Amenities include: playbills for your students, individual tickets and reserved/ushered seating.
- Buses should drop students off on Sixth Street just past Washington. A bus greeter will be waiting there to give the bus driver further instructions and escort the students to the theatre. BUSES CANNOT PARK IN THE LOADING/UNLOADING ZONE DURING THE PERFORMANCE.
- Bus Parking Map (PDF) »
- There is a free bus parking zone designated by the city. Unfortunately, because these spaces are not within walking distance of the theatre, bus drivers will not be able to attend the performance.
- If you would like to pay for bus parking and walk to the theatre, we recommend the parking lot located on Fifth and Seventh Streets across from the Xcel Energy Center. You will be able to walk to the theatre from there. Cost varies depending on downtown events. $10-20.
Other Parking Options
Park Square Theatre is conveniently located on a pedestrian mall that runs parallel to and between 6th & 7th Streets and St. Peter & Wabasha. We are across Wabasha from the World Trade Center.
Meters are available on St. Peter and Wabasha for approximately 50 cents per 15 minutes. Meters are enforced Monday-Saturday 8:00am-10:00pm. Meters are FREE on Sundays.
Parking Ramps (for cars) 24-hour daily access, unless otherwise noted. Hours subject to change without notice, for any further information call the ramp directly. All ramps are wheelchair accessible.
Nearby Lunchtime Options:
There are many places to eat within walking distance of the theatre. Please call ahead for groups of 50 or more. Managers are often willing to pre-make group orders with a select menu and will often offer a special.
Please see the below PDF for a complete guide to planning your lunch.
Dining Guide (PDF) »
Bag Lunch Facilities
Unfortunately, we cannot allow bag lunches to be eaten at Park Square Theatre. Our House Manager is happy to store lunches for you in our coat check. Bag lunches must be labeled with your school’s name and combined into shopping bags or coolers. Unfortunately we do not have a way to refrigerate lunches.